Monday, August 31, 2015

Goals

Been crushing goals like woah, lately.  What's interesting is that the cool thing about goals is that it's about putting them out there and being audacious.

I accomplished two in a matter of weeks that have been in the works for a while.  I got the opp to visit my company's HQ and spent quality time getting clear on my goals here.  The other was to be a fitness model and I got to do that for a good friend of mine over the weekend.

The latter was put into motion almost four years ago and the former, a big audacious bet that I came up with at the beginning of the year.  And they happened.  I told people that it was such a joy to know that God really hears me and knows my deepest desires.  I reassured myself that what Paulo Coehlo wrote in this book, The Alchemist, that:  “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”

With these hairy goals checked off the list, I'm feeling so inspired and pumped up about filling them with cool shit when the mood strikes.  So far, my BF and I are beginning a heritage exploration at the beginning of 2016 and will take a trip at the end of the year to visit our respective motherlands.  That gets me so excited because we will learn so much about our history AND a sweet trip will be in order to celebrate our lives and our efforts. 

What will the other be?  Only time will tell.

What do you know of your heritage?

What big goals have you crushed in 2016?

I have a pic of the set below.  It was such a good time.

Holler back,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment