Friday, August 28, 2015

Warrior Weekend

So I decided Thursday night that I'd use three of my SoulCycle classes this weekend because I've been traveling so much and having to skip my weekly Sunday morning ride with @homosweatual.

It was a delight to learn that this weekend is  "Warrior Weekend"!  It means that between Friday and Monday, I take three classes and I get a hat.  Haha!  Why am I so thrilled about this hat? 

I obviously booked my Sunday, I want my boyfriend to experience all that is @mcclainstrong on Monday, and I had a toss up for this morning between @blocey7's 5:45A and 8:30A.  It would be my first" rooster class ", so I decided to make my first ride happen with a new crew.  Obviously class was awesome.  (These three are truly my favorite instructors at SoulCyle Old Town in Chicago.).

I'm not a clique hype, but SoulCycle obviously has a tribe-like feel to it.. And it's real.  It's just an all around quality experience from when you first walk through the door and when you get your parking validation.  I'm really proud of the two women who started this fire.  Excited to see it grow.

Happy WARRIOR WEEKEND world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment