Monday, August 10, 2015

Vision Grid

Every couple of months I make a vision board.  Once a quarter or season.  It's just an idea to see how I've shifted, grown, or have been lazy.  I love having a visual guide to use as a pulse for my commitment to living the best life out there.  Check the description below..

ROW 1: 

•Keeping my hair cute, playing up outfits with accessories, being more polished.

•Choosing flyy all the time. 

•Elevating my shoe game.  For years I've worn Chuck Taylors and I love my simplicity, but at this point, not only do I need comfort because I'm on my feet a lot, but I need a more mature look as far as my feet are concerned.  So far, I've updated all my workout shoes for running & lifting.  And I've also gotten some New Balance shoes, Melody Ehsani Reeboks, and am on the hunt for the perfect white sneaker.

ROW 2:

•Leaning in to my womanhood.  And that of others like me.  I'm a firm believer that sexism is as bad, if not worse, than racism in the global culture.  So, with that, I'm looking to beat my "I love being a woman high" daily.

•I want a new tattoo and have always envisioned it to look like this one (which happens to be one of my fave women in the sporting industry, Sophia Chang/@esymai)

•More sister time, digitally, and in L.A. ;)

ROW 3:

•Stay true.

•More Soul Cycle + things that make my soul happy.

•A strong, sexy, healthy, curvy, body.

ROW 4:

•More $ to small businesses and friends.

•"Go for it"!

•More fun with my boo, he makes me laugh the most, and he's always laughing at my jokes.  More laughter = more love.

What is your vision practice and how do you lift it off the paper and into your reality?  Currently, this image is set as my home screen background image.

XO
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment