Thursday, April 3, 2014

It's Divine

Woke up about 20 mins ago with a video pulled up on my screen.  I didn't have anything pulled up on my screen before I set my phone down and went to bed. The message in the video was about exactly what I've been dealing with in my life. Unless someone in my family came up here,  searched it and set it up to play as soon as I picked it up... This is divine.  I could have even accidentally selected it and didn't realize, but it's no mistake that I got so much spiritual inspiration from a 3 min video at 4 AM before I put my feet on the ground and got this day started.

Boy-o-boy. I am stepping into a very special season in my life (and the lives of others).

*usually my posts don't go this way, but it was too special not to share.

"For every level there's another devil." There is an enemy who HATES for ppl to follow their dreams and be obedient to the one who gives us vision. I pray to be used for the greater good of all humanity. That I don't just sell dreams, but I deliver results and am the answer to a lot of questions.

I want to be a source that people can rely on.  A tool shed.  So people can come to me and leave with a solution.

The only way to be these is to ask God for the strength, capacity,  and resolve, to learn and teach and be and do.  That I rest as well as I work.  That He keeps me uplifted by His word and the company of people that He has placed in my life.

I speak life over my own life and the lives of the people who I encounter in every level of intimacy.  Not that everything will be in favor of me, but that God's will is done in our time together.

I will wake up and ask, "How can I be used today?"  I am second.  I have a feeling that I will get to a point where I am not satisfied until I see the results appear in the lives of those around me.  That I will be remembered as the one who championed the people.  Who stood in the gap for my brothers and sisters who have a chance to step up and be greater but can't make or see the next step to take.

...

I am going BACK to bed now.  I am already greater than the Melissa of yesterday.  I am transformed.

*this is the shift that I knew was coming.  So grateful that it came to me in such a time as this.

:-)

xoxo
Mel T.

No comments:

Post a Comment