Friday, September 19, 2014

2015

I am so excited to get back to running. 

2014 was a year full of some sucky stuff!  Injury, voice issues, family stuff, work stuff, boo stuff (but not actually bad boo stuff..it was just new) ... blah blah blah.

I was giving my realization some space and from that was able to create a new space for what's next.  2014 was a toughy and I'm SO happy that it was!   I know it's not over but, looking back, I see this new Warrior of a woman was created.  *Raises arms like Dr. Frankenstein*

In that muck, I was able to get a dream job, grow in my leadership at work, create a relationship I LOVE, and really get clear on my vision for what health is for me.

So let's get to the point.  In 2015 I will run like mad!  I will yoga.  I will lift.  I will teach the best classes in Chicago.  I'll grow at lululemon athletica in Chicago. I'm gonna have SO much money saved (not from deprivation but because of smart spending, saving,  and investing).  I will cuddle.  I will visit California to see my sister.  I will triathlon.  I will eat some yummy food.

...and back to the point again--I can really get carried away:

I'm all signed up for 1 of 3 half marathons that I goal to run in 2015 and I even went and got myself some physical therapy!   (I'm pseudo injured--doctor says it's probably a super super tight IT or some b-word thing,  and my insurance covers 20 sessions per year so why not??)

The work starts now to have a greater life in 2015 than this great year has given me.

I'm so excited for what's to come.  I don't even care what comes my way...EVER!  Why?  Because as long as I'm up to something as simple as running and as big as being promoted and getting props for being one of these great instructors in the city of Chicago then nothing can bring me down.  Nothing as in nothing.   Even when it's something.  Do you follow?

So let's get after it people of the Internet!

2015 starts now.  2030 starts now.  Don't wait til Monday.   We can do this!

:-)

MELISSA

3 comments:

  1. Half marathon, 10k, triathlon!? Melissa Billions does it all!

    LOVE love love when you say 2030 starts now... WOW! Love the article Mel T!

    Besos
    -Vito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Vito! We're like 30 .. right .. now.. #mindblowing

      Delete