Monday, January 25, 2016

Creating Content

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So a few weeks ago I was like, "I'm gonna make more content!" Fast forward to today and I'm like... "Wait..what?" Haha! I definitely want to build and grow the MB blog, but I really don't know where to begin! If you ask me, then I am a very dynamic and wonderful woman. I'm smart, charismatic, cultured, funny, athletic, and beautiful. I have so many interests and care about so many things that happen in the world. I keep seeing this importance to brand and streamline blogs and I keep getting this queezy feeling that in order for me to have the success I want, a part of my life has to fall away. :( (Serious sad face.) I'm still getting around to it and I promise you that I sit with a calendar with hopes of creating a content calendar daily. If you have any tips, post in the comments below! Thanks for reading! Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment