Monday, November 10, 2014

New Gear

I decided to treat myself to some fresh new gear to workout in. Check it out:

105F Tank in Inkwell
All Sport Bra in Black
Journey Crop in Black

Today I broke a sweat at the new Flywheel spin studio that opened in Old Town.  This morning's class was subbed by Kyla B.  I've never done a spin class that does the upper body work at the end.  It was really tough even though the weights were only 2 and 4 lbs (with the option of combining the two to make it 6).

The space is super sweet and not as intimidating as I had thought it would be.

But let's talk about this gear!

The 105F Tank is dope because it's "stink free".  And I'm not putting it in quotes to say as if.  It's just the term used to describe how the shirt won't ever stank!  I also like how breathable and relaxed-fit it is.  At one point I actually wiped sweat with it instead of my towel because it seemed like towel made me feel hotter.

The All Sport Bra is my favorite bra from lululemon athletica, this is actually old, but I did buy a new patterned one.  Great support and wicks sweat quickly so you don't feel heavy on runs (or in a bootcamp or spin class).

The Journey Crop is a piece I missed out on last year and just bought yesterday.  It's three panels of fabric and is extremely versatile for most sweaty endeavors.

There's the classic yoga fabric, the staple run fabric, and a panel of mesh down the back of the leg.

I felt so cute and ready! Haha. Sometimes you really do need a boost in your workouts that can only come from a fresh crop of gear in your drawers.

I'd never had the 105F Tank before this and it's definitely one of my faves now.  Covers the butt and doesn't stick to the skin. YESSSS!

*If you aren't aware, I do work at lululemon athletica, so this post isn't sponsored and I do take more of a liking (more like loving) to their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment