Thursday, August 15, 2013

BHAG

Where I come from, we have this things called:  Big Hairy Audacious Goals.  Another place I come from calls you to: Be Authentic.  Be Unreasonable.  Be Extraordinary.

If I had to say one thing that I want to do/be that I don't see myself capable of being, it's a fitness model.  I want to compete in a few fitness competitions, but more than that.. I want to do this: 
I want to do it because I LOVE marketing/branding, and there are some great companies out there that not only make wonderful product, but they also make a huge impact on the world EVERY DAY.  I want to represent those people and I also want to inspire others the way that these images & companies inspire me!

It doesn't have to look just like the image above.. but I want to do it in some form or fashion.  As a model, as an ambassador, as a partner through my blog(s). 

It's scary.  But I'm going to take a shot at it.  The good thing is that I can wait forever because then I'll just model active wear for Chico's or something.  lol  :  P
Okay.  Bye! :)
#vulnerable #daringGREATLY #beUNREASONABLE #beEXTRAORDINARY #elivate #GREATNESS #dreamBIG #doBIG #nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment