Friday, August 9, 2013

A SONG FOR YOUR LIZARD BRAIN...

Ya know that small voice that tells you that you just can't do it?  That you don't fit in?  That others/everyone else is WAY better than you?



I heard this on my drive this morning and turned it up letting that small stupid voice in my head know that it's OVER.  I can't deal with it's bipolarity anymore.  No more back & forth on my ability to succeed.  One day it's like:  "Chaa, dude!  You can totally do it!"  and a few days later it's all:  "IDKaaaay.. Maybe you should let someone else, who's better, step up and do it."  That small voice tries SO HARD to make us feel small, doesn't it?

It's only going to last today and then I'll find another way to sock it to the 'man' again tomorrow.

HAVE FUN TODAY!  Let go of doubt.  ROCK OUT!!  #rockerFINGERS #headbang

HAPPY FRIDAY!

P.S.  The Amazing World of Gumball is soooooooo funny!!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment