Monday, October 26, 2015

I am learning...

...that things are just things.  And that the opportunity to appreciate moments is short so it's important to be aware.

I am learning to be inspired immediately.  When I read a quote or idea, or hear a laugh.  To let my imagination activate and THEN circle back around to grasp the moment or experience with my intellect.

I am learning to be proud of myself when I do awesome things.  To be proud of the life I've built.  And the network that I have.  Of the opportunities I've seized. 

To be grateful for my "no's".  That I'm being protected from one thing and built for another. 

That I am loveable.  In all of my imperfection.. God loves me, my family loves me,  my friends, and my man.  And it's because of who I am exactly.  (Also because of who I am not.)

The lesson learned is that NOW is it, and it's perfect.

xo,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment